Yule Be Dead (Victoria Square Mystery #5) (MP3 CD)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Victoria Square Mystery series.
- #1: A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Walled Flower (Victoria Square Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Recipes To Die For: A Victoria Square Cookbook (Victoria Square Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dead, Bath, and Beyond (Victoria Square Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder Ink (Victoria Square Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #7: A Murderous Misconception (Victoria Square Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $8.99
A Christmas crime shocks the merchants of a quaint shopping district in this latest installment of the New York Times bestselling Victoria Square series. It's Christmastime, but not everyone is jolly-especially not Vonne Barnett. Her dead body has been found in Victoria Square. Katie Bonner, the manager of Artisan's Alley, happens to be at the tea shop Vonne's mother, Francine, owns when the news is delivered. Vonne left a trail of men behind her so the suspects are many-but the clues are few. A broken teacup leads Katie to one of the suspects, but before she can investigate, she's attacked. Katie may be closing in on a murderer, but time is ticking because the murderer is definitely closing in on her.