Premeditated Peppermint (Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
Christmas is Bailey King's favorite time of year. For her first Yuletide in Harvest, Ohio, the former big-city chocolatier is recreating a cherished holiday treat: peppermint combined with molten white chocolate. But her sugar high plummets when her former boyfriend walks into the candy shop she now runs with her Amish grandmother. New York celebrity chef Eric Sharp and his TV crew have arrived to film an authentic Amish Christmas. Bailey's not about to let her beloved town-and Swissmen Sweets-be turned into a sound bite. Unfortunately, she gets more publicity than she bargained for when Eric's executive producer is found strangled to death-and Eric's the prime suspect. With Bailey's sheriff deputy boyfriend out to prove Eric's guilt, her bad-boy ex tries to sweet-talk her into helping him clear his name . . . and rekindle their romance to boost ratings for his show. Now, between a surplus of suspects and a victim who wasn't who she seemed, Bailey's edging dangerously close to a killer who isn't looking to bring joy to the world-or to Bailey-this deadly Noel . . .