Dial Meow for Murder (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #2) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery series.
- #1: Death by Chocolate Lab (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #1) (Compact Disc): $37.99
- #3: Pawprints & Predicaments (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #3) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #4: A Midwinter's Tail (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #4) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #5: Something Borrowed, Something Mewed (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #5) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #6: Of Mutts and Murder (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
Even an experienced pet sitter like Daphne Templeton can be fooled by animal behavior: how can an adorably tiny fuzz ball named Tinkleston be capable of sudden flying leaps with cat claws bared? But human behavior remains even more mysterious, especially when Tinkleston's owner is murdered on the night of a gala fundraiser for Fur-ever Friends Pet Rescue. Accompanied by her unflappable basset hound, Socrates, Daphne plans to take charge of Tinks the Terror and leave the crime-solving to handsome detective Jonathan Black. But while luring the prickly Persian out of hiding, she uncovers clues that might take suspicion off her own mother. Maeve Templeton already has a reputation as a killer-in real estate. How far would she go to bag Sylvan Creek's most coveted property, the Flynt Mansion? To expose the truth, Daphne finds herself donning a deranged clown costume on an autumnal adventure that might just be crazy enough to work-if it doesn't get her killed.