Murder in an Irish Pub (Irish Village Mystery #4) (MP3 CD)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (Irish Village Mystery #2) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (Irish Village Mysteries #3) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop: A Cozy Irish Murder Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
The small village of Kilbane is hosting a poker tournament at the local pub, and card sharp Eamon Foley, a tinker out of Dublin, is set to win the tournament. But when Foley is found at the end of a rope, it' 's time for the garda to take matters into their own hands. Macdara Flannery would lay odds it' 's a simple suicide, but Siobh√ n suspects foul play, as does Foley' 's pregnant widow. Perhaps one of Foley' 's fellow finalists just raised the stakes to life and death. With conflicting theories on the crime, tensions are running high. Soon it' 's up to Siobh√ n to call a killer' 's bluff, but if she doesn' t play her cards right, she may be the next one taken out of the game.