In the Galway Silence (Jack Taylor #14) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Jack Taylor series.
- #1: The Guards: A Jack Taylor Novel (Jack Taylor Series #1) (Paperback): $17.99
- #4: The Dramatist (Jack Taylor #4) (MP3 CD): $14.95
- #5: Galway Girl (Jack Taylor #5) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #13: The Ghosts of Galway (Jack Taylor #13) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #15: In the Galway Silence (Jack Taylor Novels #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #16: Galway Girl: A Jack Taylor Novel (Jack Taylor Novels #16) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #17: A Galway Epiphany: A Jack Taylor Novel (Jack Taylor Novels #17) (Hardcover): $26.00
After much tragedy and violence, Jack Taylor has at long last landed at contentment. Of course, he still knocks back too much Jameson and dabbles in uppers, but he has a new woman in his life, a freshly bought apartment, and little sign of trouble on the horizon. Once again, trouble comes to him-this time in the form of a wealthy Frenchman who wants Jack to investigate the double-murder of his twin sons. Jack is meanwhile roped into looking after his girlfriend's nine-year-old son and is in for a shock with the appearance of a character out of his past. The plot is one big chess game, and all of the pieces seem to be moving at the behest of one dangerously mysterious player, a vigilante called Silence...because he's the last thing his victims will ever hear. This is Ken Bruen at his most darkly humorous and most lovably bleak as he shows us the meaning behind a proverb of his own design-the Irish can abide almost anything save silence.