The Lady and the Mountain Promise (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Mountain series.
- #1: A Pony Express Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales #1) (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #2: The Lady and the Mountain Man (MP3 CD): $41.99
- #3: The Lady and the Mountain Fire (Paperback): $12.95
- #6: This Treacherous Journey (Mountain #6) (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: This Wilderness Journey (Mountain #7) (Hardcover): $29.99
- #9: This Courageous Journey (Mountain #9) (Hardcover): $29.99
LARGE PRINT EDITION
When a new preacher comes to her wild Montana mountain town, love is the last thing she expects to find.
Marcus Sullivan is a born adventurer...and the new preacher in town. He's not afraid to take a few risks and his ways may be unconventional, but he's determined to add joy into the lives of these townspeople. Especially the beautiful young mother who won't have anything to do with him.
Lilly Arendale has fought the anger of prejudice all her life. Her Guatemalan mother and wealthy English father were very much in love and gave her the best of upbringings, but their family was never accepted in either country. Now, alone in the mining town of Butte in the Montana Territory, the effects of racism have left Lilly with a one-year-old daughter and a fierce desire to avoid men at all costs.
When the threat to Lilly intensifies and her worst fears comes true, she must find the strength to release control of the one thing that matters most-her daughter's life. As Marcus steps in to help, the danger only escalates. Has he finally taken a risk he can't overcome?
Get this inspiring Christian historical romance novel from a USA Today bestselling author.