My Big Fun Kindergarten Workbook with Handwriting Learn to Read 100 Sight Words and Math Activities: Pre K, 1st Grade, Homeschooling, Kindergarten Mat (Paperback)
The only kindergarten workbook your kid needs to master their kindergarten math, reading, and writing skills
Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons With 130+ pages of the kindergarten workbook ages, 5-6 kids learn letter tracing, write 100 high-frequency sight words, increase the reading speed and comprehension, and start learning shapes, comparing, addition and subtraction.
Comprehensive curriculum of basic skills includes:
- handwriting practice workbook: letter tracing of 26 letters that help kindergarteners feel amazing about themselves; it might complement handwriting practice books for kids or letter tracing books for kids ages 3-5;
- learning to read books for kids ages 5-7: trace and write 100+ sight words that help kindergarteners feel confident about themselves; write sentences that help each kindergartener believe in their writing skills; it might complement sight words flash cards kindergarten or kindergarten reading books;
- kindergarten math workbook: trace 20 numbers and develop number sense; understand place value and developing critical thinking skills;
- addition and subtraction workbook: practice addition and subtraction 0-20; it might complement addition flash cards or addition workbooks for kindergarteners;
- activity books for kids ages 4-8: develop letters, numbers, and sight words recognition while learning and staying engaged and interested in writing, reading, and counting; a bonus maze section encourages and engages children as they build skills progressively; a bonus coloring section improves your child's pencil grip, helps them to relax, and makes learning fun and enjoyable; it might complement coloring books for kids, stem activities for kids ages 3-5, or maze books for kids 4-6;
- easy-to-follow explanations and the answer key in the back;
- large size - 8.5in. x 11in.
Carefully designed by elementary school teachers to complement the Common Core curriculum, home schooling materials kindergarten, the tasks provide an engaging and positive learning experience.
Either you homeschool kindergarten, or help a struggling child, buy today, to help your students take their first step confidently into the fun world of kindergarten learning