Tainted Tokay (Winemaker Detective Novels #11) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Winemaker Detective Novels series.
- #1: Treachery in Bordeaux (Mission À Haut-Brion) (Winemaker Detective #1) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: Grand Cru Heist (Pour Qui Sonne l'Angélus) (Winemaker Detective #2) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #3: Nightmare in Burgundy (Cauchemare Dans La Côtes-De-Nuits) (Winemaker Detective #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Deadly Tasting (St. Pétrus Et Le Saigneur) (Winemaker Detective #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Cognac Conspiracies (Le Dernier Coup de Jarnac) (Winemaker Detective #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Mayhem in Margaux (Sous La Robe de Margaux) (Winemaker Detective #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Flambé in Armagnac (Winemaker Detective #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Montmartre Mysteries (Ne Tirez Pas Sur Le Caviste) (Winemaker Detective #8) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #9: Backstabbing in Beaujolais (Le Vin Nouveau n'Arrivera Pas) (Winemaker Detective #9) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: Late Harvest Havoc [vengeances Tardives En Alsace] (Winemaker Detective #10) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: Red-Handed in Romanee-Conti (Flagrant Delit a la Romanee-Conti) (Winemaker Detective #12) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #13: Requiem in Yquem (Winemaker Detective #13) (Paperback): $15.95
In between sumptuous food and wine, the Winemaker Detective grapples with deceit and deception in Old World Europe. France's top wine expert Benjamin Cooker sets off to enjoy the delights of Vienna, a romantic ride down the Danube, a gourmand's visit to Budapest, and a luxury train through the enchanting Hungarian countryside. All too soon, stolen wallets, disappearing passports, guides who are a bit too obliging, and murder mar the trip. Meanwhile, in Bordeaux, Cooker's assistant Virgile faces an annoying rival and a mildew crisis in the vineyards just as Cooker's lab technician is the victim of a mugging. If you love cozy culinary mysteries, amateur detective stories, international mysteries with French flair, or anything wine-related, this made-for-TV series offers armchair travel at its best with gentle mysteries.
About the Author
Jean-Pierre Alaux is a magazine, radio and TV journalist when he is not writing novels in southwestern France. He is the grandson of a winemaker and exhibits a real passion for wine and winemaking. For him, there is no greater common denominator than wine.