Mile High Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #16) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Hannah Ives Mystery series.
- #1: Sing It to Her Bones (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Unbreathed Memories: A Hannah Ives Mystery (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Occasion of Revenge (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Quiet Death (Hannah Ives Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Dark Passage (Hannah Ives Mystery #12) (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: Tomorrow's Vengeance (Hannah Ives Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: Daughter of Ashes: A Hannah Ives Murder Mystery. (Hannah Ives Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
- #15: Footprints to Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #15) (Paperback): $17.95
- #17: Tangled Roots (Hannah Ives Mystery #17) (Paperback): $17.95
Hannah Ives embarks on a trip to the Mile High City on a fact-finding mission. But is she about to get 'high' on murder? It's a well-known fact that some of the Reach for Recovery cancer support group survivors Hannah Ives works with take marijuana. Recreational use of the drug may be illegal, but a few, like Maryland State Senator Claire Thompson, are prescribed it on medical grounds. Claire has co-sponsored a Cannabis Legalisation Bill and wants Hannah to be part of a fact-finding task force that testifies before the Maryland State Senate. Before long, Hannah is in Denver, Colorado - the Mile High City - staying at a B&B with a group of pot pilgrims and medical refugees - some of whom, like her, are on a mission for information. But when one of the group is found dead, and a closer inspection of the body reveals they may not be who they seem, Hannah is plunged into a dangerous cocktail of drugs and death.