The Coiners' Quarrel: An Early 12th Century Mystery (Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #5) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in the Holy City: An 11th Century Mystery Set During the Crusades (Sir Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #1) (Paperback): $17.95
- #2: A Head for Poisoning: An 11th Century Mystery Set on the Welsh Borders (Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #2) (Paperback): $17.95
- #3: The Bishop's Brood: An 11th Century Mystery (Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #3) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: The King's Spies: An 11th Century Mystery (Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #6: Deadly Inheritance (Sir Geoffrey Mappestone Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
A Sir Geoffrey Mappestone mystery Westminster, 1102.Once again about to depart for the Holy Land, Sir Geoffrey is furious to be summoned back by the King, trusting neither his methods of persuasion nor his motives. When he arrives at Court he finds two argumentative groups of Saxon moneyers, one accusing the other of devaluing the King's currency. There may be more to it than mere greed, however, and, unappealing though the prospect is, Geoffrey has no choice but to accept the King's commission to investigate whether this is part of a treasonous plot - especially as it is his only hope of saving his sister from the consequences of her own involvement.