Daughter of Ashes: A Hannah Ives Murder Mystery. (Hannah Ives Mystery #14) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Hannah Ives Mystery series.
- #1: Sing It to Her Bones (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Unbreathed Memories: A Hannah Ives Mystery (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Occasion of Revenge (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Quiet Death (Hannah Ives Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Dark Passage (Hannah Ives Mystery #12) (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: Tomorrow's Vengeance (Hannah Ives Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #15: Footprints to Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #15) (Paperback): $17.95
- #16: Mile High Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #16) (Paperback): $17.95
- #17: Tangled Roots (Hannah Ives Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
Is a tragic discovery from the past triggering a number of shocking present-day events?
When Hannah loses out on the cottage of her dreams because of an unscrupulous real estate agent, she and her husband, Paul, buy a fixer-upper instead. But contractors restoring the chimney soon make a tragic discovery: the mummified body of an infant.
Hannah, already researching the history of her home in the county archives, is searching for clues to the dead infant's identity when more shocking events occur. Suddenly, her access to the courthouse is denied and the records she has been examining are slated for destruction. Someone with money, influence or both is trying to make sure incriminating information stays buried. Can Hannah solve the crimes before the evidence and over one hundred years of county history go up in smoke?
About the Author
Marcia Talley is the Agatha and Anthony award-winning author of eleven previous crime novels featuring survivor and sleuth, Hannah Ives. Her short stories appear in more than a dozen collections and have been reprinted in several of The Year's Finest Crime and Mystery Stories anthologies. She is a past President of Sisters in Crime, Inc. Marcia lives in Annapolis, MD, but spends the winter months aboard an antique sailboat in the Bahamas.