Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mysteries (Numbered) #10) (Paperback): $17.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Paperback): $17.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance (Burren Mystery #13) (Paperback): $17.95
- #14: An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
Harrison, like Peter Tremayne in his Sister Fidelma series, provides a superior brand of historical mystery - Booklist February, 1512. Mara, Brehon of the Burren, judge and lawgiver, has been invited to the magnificent city state of Galway, which is ruled by English laws and a royal charter originally granted by Richard III. Mara wonders whether she can use her legal knowledge to save the life of a man from the Burren who has been caught stealing a meat pie, but events soon take an even more dramatic turn when the mayor' son is charged with a heinous crime. Sure there is more to the case than meets the eye, Mara investigates . . .