Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mysteries (Numbered) #10) (Paperback): $17.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Paperback): $17.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance (Burren Mystery #13) (Paperback): $17.95
- #14: An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
The enthralling new Burren mystery . . . April 1511, Ireland. Mara, Brehon of the Burren, is celebrating the christening of her son when she notices that three of her law students have disappeared from the party. The next morning, one of them is found dead on a lone mountain pass with suspicious wounds. He was carrying an important legal document that has now disappeared. But why did he choose to deliver it during the night, and what of the two other missing students? Mara must uncover the truth - and it at first seems that the stolen deed holds all the answers . . .