Music of the Distant Stars (Aelf Fen Mystery #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Aelf Fen Mystery series.
- #1: Out of the Dawn Light (Aelf Fen Mystery #1) (Paperback): $17.95
- #2: Mist Over the Water (Aelf Fen Mystery #2) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: The Way Between the Worlds (Aelf Fen Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #5: Land of the Silver Dragon (Aelf Fen Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.95
- #6: Blood of the South (Aelf Fen Mystery #6) (Paperback): $17.95
- #7: The Night Wanderer (Aelf Fen Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: City of Pearl (Aelf Fen Mystery #9) (Paperback): $17.95
- #10: The Lammas Wild (Aelf Fen Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.99
December 2010 Indie Next List
“This medieval murder mystery wonderfully captures the dynamics of the time period and is infused with engaging characters and great dialogue. The young heroine, Lassair, is an apprentice healer -- endearing, exasperating, and true to both her age and era. A wonder of creative construction!”
— Eileen Charbonneau, Merritt Books, Millbrook, NY
The new Lassair mystery from the author of the Hawkenlye books Very early one summer morning, Lassair slips out of her Fenland village on a deeply personal mission and discovers the body of a young woman, hidden where it has no place to be. The girl's identity is quickly discovered but, as she wonders who killed her and why, Lassair swiftly becomes mystified and frightened. Why did a sweet natured seamstress have to die? Suspicion soon creeps uncomfortably close to home; then another body is found . . .
About the Author
Alys Clare divides her time between Tonbridge, England-in the area where ""Tavern in the Morning"" is set--and her ancient stone cottage in Brittany. The author of two previous Hawkenlye mysteries, ""Fortune Like the Moon"" and ""Ashes of the Elements,"" she has also studied archaeology at the University of Kent at Canterbury.