Mist Over the Water (Aelf Fen Mystery #2) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Aelf Fen Mystery series.
- #1: Out of the Dawn Light (Aelf Fen Mystery #1) (Paperback): $17.95
- #3: Music of the Distant Stars (Aelf Fen Mystery #3) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: The Way Between the Worlds (Aelf Fen Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #5: Land of the Silver Dragon (Aelf Fen Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.95
- #6: Blood of the South (Aelf Fen Mystery #6) (Paperback): $17.95
- #7: The Night Wanderer (Aelf Fen Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: City of Pearl (Aelf Fen Mystery #9) (Paperback): $17.95
- #10: The Lammas Wild (Aelf Fen Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.99
'This page-turning historical thriller from one of Britain's most talented popular fiction authors ticks all the boxes' - Booklist Starred Review The second in a brand-new medieval mystery series from the author of the popular Hawkenlye series On Ely Island, the Normans are proclaiming their authority with the construction of a magnificent cathedral. When Morcar, fishing for eels nearby, is attacked, his cousin Lassair is sent to nurse him. Morcar tells Lassair a frightening tale of assassins in the dark and a brief vision of horror. Then the killers strike again, and, as the secret hidden within the walls of Ely Abbey claims more victims, Lassair is forced to face a challenge that she fears is far beyond her . .