Out of the Dawn Light (Aelf Fen Mystery #1) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Aelf Fen Mystery series.
- #2: Mist Over the Water (Aelf Fen Mystery #2) (Paperback): $17.95
- #3: Music of the Distant Stars (Aelf Fen Mystery #3) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: The Way Between the Worlds (Aelf Fen Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #5: Land of the Silver Dragon (Aelf Fen Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.95
- #6: Blood of the South (Aelf Fen Mystery #6) (Paperback): $17.95
- #7: The Night Wanderer (Aelf Fen Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: City of Pearl (Aelf Fen Mystery #9) (Paperback): $17.95
- #10: The Lammas Wild (Aelf Fen Mystery #10) (Paperback): $17.95
'a well-crafted plot that builds to a chilling climax' - Publishers Weekly Starred Review A medieval mystery from the author of the Hawkenlye series It is 1087 and William Rufus has just ascended the throne; England lies under a harsh new militaristic regime. Rebellion is in the air and, in the shadows, secrets are muttered that men will kill for. On her sister's wedding day, Lassair meets an attractive and enigmatic stranger who brings a breath of the glamorous and fascinating outside world to her backwater Fenland village. Young and confident, when Lassair is asked to use her unique talents to help locate a mysterious treasure she accepts with barely a hesitation - despite the grave consequences should the mission be discovered. But after a night-time march across East Anglia, Lassair begins to understand the danger she is in. For this is no ordinary treasure hunt; the object of the perilous search is five hundred years old and has a terrifying power of its own . . .
About the Author
Alys Clare divides her time between Tonbridge, England-in the area where ""Tavern in the Morning"" is set--and her ancient stone cottage in Brittany. The author of two previous Hawkenlye mysteries, ""Fortune Like the Moon"" and ""Ashes of the Elements,"" she has also studied archaeology at the University of Kent at Canterbury.