Tangled Roots (Hannah Ives Mystery #17) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Hannah Ives Mystery series.
- #1: Sing It to Her Bones (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Unbreathed Memories: A Hannah Ives Mystery (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Occasion of Revenge (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: A Quiet Death (Hannah Ives Mysteries #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.95
- #12: Dark Passage (Hannah Ives Mystery #12) (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: Tomorrow's Vengeance (Hannah Ives Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: Daughter of Ashes: A Hannah Ives Murder Mystery. (Hannah Ives Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
- #15: Footprints to Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #15) (Paperback): $17.95
- #16: Mile High Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #16) (Paperback): $17.95
- #18: Done Gone (Hannah Ives Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
Can Hannah Ives untangle the roots of her ancestry to solve murders from the past and present? Hannah Ives's sister, Georgina, has some astonishing news. A DNA test has revealed she is part Native American, and Hannah's test has similar results. The link seems to come from their late mother. But how? As Hannah dives into constructing her family tree, she uncovers a heart-breaking love story and a mysterious death, while DNA matching turns up two second cousins, Mai and Nicholas. Hannah and her niece, Julie, are eager to embrace their new relatives and learn about their surprising ancestry, but Georgina's husband, Scott, isn't so keen. Are there more shocking revelations to come? And can Hannah untangle her family roots to uncover the truth behind a devastating tragedy?