Watching the Detectives (Country Club Murders #5) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Country Club Murders series.
- #1: The Deep End (Country Club Murders #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Guaranteed to Bleed (Country Club Murders #2) (Compact Disc): $16.99
- #3: Clouds in my Coffee (Country Club Murders #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: Send in the Clowns (Country Club Murders #4) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #6: Cold as Ice (Country Club Murders #6) (Paperback): $15.95
- #7: Shadow Dancing (Country Club Murders #7) (Paperback): $15.95
- #8: Back Stabbers (Country Club Murders #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #9: Telephone Line (Country Club Murders #9) (Paperback): $16.95
- #10: Stayin' Alive: The Country Club Murders (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Night Moves (Country Club Murders #12) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #14: Evil Woman (Country Club Murders #14) (Compact Disc): $36.99
- #15: Big Shot (Country Club Murders #15) (Compact Disc): $19.99
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR
Ellison Russell wanted a decorator, not a corpse. Too bad she finds Mrs. White in the study killed with a revolver. Things go from bad to worse when she finds Mr. White in the dining room killed with a candlestick. With so many bodies, is it any wonder Detective Anarchy Jones' new partner considers Ellison a suspect? With the country club gossips talking a mile a minute, an unexpected cocktail party, a visit from Aunt Sis, and a romantic decision, Ellison hardly has time to think about murder. Unfortunately, the killer has plenty of time to think about her.
"This series has become so enjoyable precisely because Ellison strives against the norms no matter how many times she is told how to behave. It is her sharp wit and humor that allows her to prevail, and attempting to teach the same to her daughter further cements her place as an admirable and extraordinarily likable heroine. As entertaining as it is for readers to romp through 1970s country club society, far more enthralling are the adventures of such a resilient and stalwart woman." - Kings River Life Magazine
Related subjects include: cozy mysteries, women sleuths, murder mystery series, whodunit mysteries (whodunnit), amateur sleuth books, book club recommendations, humorous murder mysteries, historical mysteries.
Books in the Country Club Murders Humorous Mystery Series:
THE DEEP END (#1)
GUARANTEED TO BLEED (#2)
CLOUDS IN MY COFFEE (#3)
SEND IN THE CLOWNS (#4)
WATCHING THE DETECTIVES (#5)
Part of the Henery Press Mystery Series Collection, if you like one, you'll probably like them all...
Author Bio: Julie Mulhern is the USA Today bestselling author of The Country Club Murders. She is a Kansas City native who grew up on a steady diet of Agatha Christie. She spends her spare time whipping up gourmet meals for her family, working out at the gym and finding new ways to keep her house spotlessly clean--and she's got an active imagination. Truth is--she's an expert at calling for take-out, she grumbles about walking the dog and the dust bunnies under the bed have grown into dust lions.