Send in the Clowns (Country Club Murders #4) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Country Club Murders series.
- #1: The Deep End (Country Club Murders #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Guaranteed to Bleed (Country Club Murders #2) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #3: Clouds in My Coffee (Country Club Murders #3) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #5: Watching the Detectives (Country Club Murders #5) (Hardcover): $31.95
- #6: Cold as Ice (Country Club Murders #6) (Hardcover): $31.95
- #7: Shadow Dancing (Country Club Murders #7) (Hardcover): $31.95
- #8: Back Stabbers (Country Club Murders #8) (Hardcover): $31.95
- #9: Telephone Line (Country Club Murders #9) (Hardcover): $31.95
- #10: Stayin' Alive: The Country Club Murders (Paperback): $15.95
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR
"An impossible-to-put-down Harvey Wallbanger of a mystery. With a smart, funny protagonist who's learning to own her power as a woman, Send in the Clowns is one boss read." - Ellen Byron, Agatha Award-Nominated Author of Plantation Shudders
Haunted houses are scary enough without knife-wielding clowns. Especially murderous knife-wielding clowns. So thinks Ellison Russell, single mother, artist, and reluctant sleuth.Now death wears a red nose and Ellison is up to the blood-stained collar of her new trench coat in costumes, caffeine, and possible killers. Who stabbed Brooks Harney? And why? Money? Jealousy? Drugs? With Mother meddling, her father furious, and her date dragged downtown for questioning, turns out Ellison's only confidante is Mr. Coffee.
Related subjects include: cozy mysteries, women sleuths, murder mystery series, whodunit mysteries (whodunnit), amateur sleuth books, book club recommendations, humorous murder mysteries, historical mysteries.
Books in the Country Club Murders Humorous Mystery Series:
- THE DEEP END (#1)
- GUARANTEED TO BLEED (#2)
- CLOUDS IN MY COFFEE (#3)
- SEND IN THE CLOWNS (#4)
Part of the Henery Press Mystery Series Collection, if you like one, you'll probably like them all...
Julie Mulhern is the USA Today bestselling author of The Country Club Murders. She is a Kansas City native who grew up on a steady diet of Agatha Christie. She spends her spare time whipping up gourmet meals for her family, working out at the gym and finding new ways to keep her house spotlessly clean--and she's got an active imagination. Truth is--she's an expert at calling for take-out, she grumbles about walking the dog and the dust bunnies under the bed have grown into dust lions.