Tails, You Lose (A Witch City Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Witch City Mystery series.
- #1: Caught Dead Handed (A Witch City Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Look Both Ways (A Witch City Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Grave Errors (A Witch City Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: It Takes a Coven (A Witch City Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Bells, Spells, and Murders (A Witch City Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Final Exam (A Witch City Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Late Checkout (A Witch City Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Murder, Take Two: A Humorous & Magical Cozy Mystery (A Witch City Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: See Something (A Witch City Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
Her instincts may be killer--but can she catch one this wicked?
After losing her job as a TV psychic, Lee Barrett has decided to volunteer her talents as an instructor at the Tabitha Trumbull Academy of the Arts--known as "The Tabby"--in her hometown of Salem, Massachusetts. But when the school's handyman turns up dead under seemingly inexplicable circumstances on Christmas night, Lee's clairvoyant capabilities begin bubbling to the surface once again.
The Tabby is housed in the long-vacant Trumbull's Department Store. As Lee and her intrepid students begin work on a documentary charting the store's history, they unravel a century of family secrets, deathbed whispers--and a mysterious labyrinth of tunnels hidden right below the streets of Salem. Even the witches in town are spooked, and when Lee begins seeing visions in the large black patent leather pump in her classroom, she's certain something evil is afoot. But ghosts in the store's attic are the least of her worries with a killer on the loose. . .
About the Author
Carol J. Perry knew as a child that she wanted to be a writer. A voracious reader, whose list for Santa consisted mostly of book titles, she never lost sight of that goal. While living in Florida, Carol was on assignment for Southern Travel Magazine, preparing an article on the world's tallest sand castle which was being built near her home. That combination of events inspired her first young adult novel, Sand Castle Summer. That book was soon followed by half a dozen more. Carol and her husband Dan live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with two cats and a Black Lab. Visit her at caroljperry.com.