A Catered Tea Party (A Mystery With Recipes #12) (Mass Market)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Mystery With Recipes series.
- #3: A Catered Christmas (A Mystery With Recipes #3) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #5: A Catered Halloween (A Mystery With Recipes #5) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #6: A Catered Birthday Party (A Mystery With Recipes #6) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #8: A Catered St. Patrick's Day (A Mystery With Recipes #8) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #9: A Catered Christmas Cookie Exchange (A Mystery With Recipes #9) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #10: A Catered Fourth of July (A Mystery With Recipes #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Catered Mother's Day (A Mystery With Recipes #11) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #13: A Catered Costume Party (A Mystery With Recipes #13) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #14: A Catered Cat Wedding (A Mystery With Recipes #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
Catering sisters Bernie and Libby Simmons are helping put on an elaborate tea party for an opening night gala fundraiser. It’s quite a to-do for the quaint town of Longely, New York, especially when the billionaire behind the event drops dead . . .
Everyone in Longely is talking about Blue House, an art complex that will bring the town a theater, an art gallery, and even a restaurant and coffee bar. But they’re less than enthusiastic about Ludvoc “Zeb” Zalinsky, the self-made billionaire who’s funding the complex—and rubbing everyone the wrong way.
Just when it seems the Alice in Wonderland themed tea party is going according to plan, Zeb lifts an electric tea kettle, clutches his chest, and falls to the floor. It doesn’t take long for police to decide that this seemingly random accident was actually cold-blooded murder . . .
As Bernie and Libby set out to find the culprit, they realize Zeb might have had more enemies than money. With so many possible culprits to sort through, only one thing is clear: Zeb was poured a steaming cup of revenge—and a second serving may be on the menu . . .
Includes Original Recipes for You to Try!
About the Author
ISIS CRAWFORD was born in Egypt to parents who were in the diplomatic corps. When she was five, her family returned to the States, where her mother opened a restaurant in Upper Westchester County and her father became a university professor. Since then Isis has combined her parents’ love of food and travel by running a catering service as well as penning numerous travel-related articles about places ranging from Omsk to Paraguay. Married, with twin boys, she presently resides in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, where she is working on the next Bernie and Libby culinary mystery. Readers can visit her website at www.isiscrawford.com.