Plunder (Faye Longchamp #7) (Large Print / Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Faye Longchamp series.
- #1: Artifacts (Faye Longchamp #1) (Paperback): $18.99
- #2: Relics (Faye Longchamp Mysteries #2) (Compact Disc): $29.95
- #4: Findings (Faye Longchamp Mysteries #4) (Compact Disc): $29.95
- #5: Floodgates Lib/E (Faye Longchamp Mysteries #5) (Compact Disc): $69.00
- #6: Strangers: A Faye Longchamp Mystery (Faye Longchamp Mysteries #6) (Compact Disc): $29.95
- #8: Rituals: A Faye Longchamp Mystery (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #9: Isolation (Paperback): $18.99
- #10: Burials (Faye Longchamp #10) (Hardcover): $26.95
- #11: Undercurrents (Faye Longchamp #11) (Hardcover): $26.95
- #12: Catacombs (Faye Longchamp #12) (Paperback): $15.99
Faye Longchamp and her Native American husband Joe Wolf Mantooth are working near the mouth of the Mississippi, researching archaeological sites soon to be flooded by oil. The Deepwater Horizon disaster has morphed her run-of-the-mill contract job into a task that might swamp her fledgling consulting business.
Then her injured babysitter leaves Faye to work with a toddler underfoot. Thankfully, Amande, a bright and curious teen lives nearby with her eccentric grandmother. But when the girl's grandmother and her no-account uncle are murdered, Amande's prospects worsen. The girl has but two known relatives, both battling over her small inheritance: a raggedy houseboat, a few shares of stock, and a hurricane-battered island that's not even inhabitable.
Pirate-era silver coins are found and disappear. A murderer is on the loose, and as the oil slick looms, Faye can see that Louisiana is still being plundered....
About the Author
Mary Anna Evans is the author of the Faye Longchamp archaeological mysteries, which have received recognition including the Benjamin Franklin Award, the Mississippi Author Award, and three Florida Book Awards bronze medals. She is an assistant professor at the University of Oklahoma, where she teaches fiction and nonfiction writing.Check out her website, enewsletter, facebook author page, and twitter.Winner of the 2018 Sisters in Crime (SinC) Academic Research Grant
"Evans's fifth is an exciting brew of mystery and romance with a touch of New Orleans charm." —Kirkus Reviews of Floodgates
"Voodoo, Native American spirituality, greed, and corruption all play roles in what is easily the best installment yet in a too-little-known series." —Booklist review of Floodgates