The Skeleton Paints a Picture (Family Skeleton #4) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Family Skeleton series.
- #1: A Skeleton in the Family (A Family Skeleton Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Skeleton Takes a Bow (A Family Skeleton Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Skeleton Haunts a House (A Family Skeleton Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Skeleton Makes a Friend: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: The Skeleton Stuffs a Stocking: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#6) (Paperback): $16.00
Georgia Thackery, adjunct English professor, has a new job teaching at Falstone College of Art and Design, known as FAD to its students and faculty. Living in a borrowed bungalow during winter in the snowiest part of Massachusetts, Georgia feels her isolation weighing as heavily as the weather. Then she receives a package containing her best friend, Sid, a walking, talking skeleton who has lived with the Thackery family since Georgia was six. With Georgia working out of town, Sid was lonely, too.
The two of them make plans for a cozy semester together, and it might have worked out that way if Sid hadn't snuck out in the middle of the night to play in the snow and spotted a crashed car. When he drags Georgia out to investigate, they find the driver behind the wheel, apparently dead from the collision.
Initially, police think it's an accident, so Georgia and Sid think that's the end of it - until Georgia finds out the body hits closer to home than she'd realized....