The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes: A Stewart Hoag Mystery (Stewart Hoag Mysteries #1) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Stewart Hoag Mysteries series.
- #9: The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes: A Stewart Hoag Mystery (Stewart Hoag Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: The Man Who Couldn't Miss: A Stewart Hoag Mystery (Stewart Hoag Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: The Man in the White Linen Suit: A Stewart Hoag Mystery (Stewart Hoag Mysteries #11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: The Man Who Wasn't All There (Stewart Hoag Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #13: The Lady in the Silver Cloud (Stewart Hoag Mysteries #13) (Hardcover): $25.95
HARLAN COBEN calls it One of my all-time favorite series ...David Handler is so good at writing one smart, funny page-turner after another that he makes it look easy.
Fans of JANET EVANOVICH and CARL HIAASEN, get ready. If you haven't yet discovered wisecracking sleuth Stewart Hoagy Hoag and his faithful basset hound Lulu, you're in for a sharp, hilarious treat.
Once upon a time, Hoagy had it all: a hugely successful debut novel, a gorgeous celebrity wife, the glamorous world of New York City at his feet. These days, he scrapes by as a celebrity ghostwriter. A celebrity ghostwriter who finds himself investigating murders more often than he'd like.
And once upon a time, Richard Aintree was the most famous writer in America -- high school students across the country read his one and only novel, a modern classic on par with The Catcher in the Rye. But after his wife's death, Richard went into mourning... and then into hiding. No one has heard from him in twenty years.
Until now. Richard Aintree -- or someone pretending to be Richard Aintree -- has at last reached out to his two estranged daughters. Monette is a lifestyle queen la Martha Stewart whose empire is crumbling; and once upon a time, Reggie was the love of Hoagy's life. Both sisters have received mysterious typewritten letters from their father.
Hoagy is already on the case, having been hired to ghostwrite a tell-all book about the troubled Aintree family. But no sooner does he set up shop in the pool house of Monette's Los Angeles mansion than murder strikes. With Lulu at his side -- or more often cowering in his shadow -- it's up to Hoagy to unravel the mystery, catch the killer, and pour himself that perfect single-malt Scotch... before it's too late.