Not a Creature Was Purring (Paws & Claws Mystery #5) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Paws & Claws Mystery series.
- #1: Murder, She Barked (Paws & Claws Mystery #1) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #2: The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer (A Paws & Claws Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Murder Most Howl (A Paws & Claws Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Mission Impawsible (A Paws & Claws Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Dog Who Knew Too Much (Paws & Claws Mystery #6) (Compact Disc): $37.99
- #7: Big Little Spies (A Paws & Claws Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
Inn owner Holly Miller finds it ruff staying cheerful over the holidays when the dead body of a beloved businessman turns up in the pet-friendly town of Wagtail, Virginia. Inspired by her German heritage, Holly's grandmother has arranged for Wagtail to have a Christkindl Market packed with goodies and decorations for the howliday tourists. But Holly's mood takes an unseasonable turn when she learns that her old flame and childhood friend Holmes Richardson has brought his fiancee home-and she'll be staying at the Sugar Maple Inn . . . A love triangle becomes the last thing on Holly's mind when her Jack Russell Trixie's nose for trouble leads her to the corpse of a pet clothing tycoon. Now Holly and her dedicated detectives-Trixie and Twinkletoes the cat-must sniff out the killer to keep Christmas from going to the dogs . . .