The Skeleton Haunts a House (Family Skeleton #3) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Family Skeleton series.
- #1: A Skeleton in the Family (A Family Skeleton Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: The Skeleton Takes a Bow (A Family Skeleton Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: The Skeleton Paints a Picture: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: The Skeleton Makes a Friend: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: The Skeleton Stuffs a Stocking: A Family Skeleton Mystery (#6) (Paperback): $16.00
Sid the Skeleton bones up on clues to solve a haunted house homicide in this mystery from the author of The Skeleton Takes a Bow....
What holiday could bring more warmth to a skeleton's chest cavity than Halloween? And when you're a living skeleton who's not supposed to be seen outside the house, it's a welcome chance to get some fresh air and rub bony elbows with people. That's why Sid doesn't mind wearing a full-body dog suit and going as Scooby-Doo along with Georgia Thackery's Velma to the Halloween Howl. Sid can't wait to go through the haunted house--but he gets rattled for real when a genuine dead body is discovered. Trapped inside as the police quickly seal off the crime scene, Sid makes no bones about dropping the dog suit and posing as an actual skeleton. This murder is a skull scratcher, but as long as Sid is on the inside, he might as well case the joint to figure out who used the cover of darkness to commit the perfect crime....