Total Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #19) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the A Mitch Rapp Novel series.
- #1: American Assassin: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Transfer of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #4) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #5: Separation of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Act of Treason (A Mitch Rapp Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Protect and Defend (A Mitch Rapp Novel #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Extreme Measures: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Pursuit of Honor: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Last Man: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: Order to Kill: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: Enemy of the State (A Mitch Rapp Novel #16) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #17: Red War (A Mitch Rapp Novel #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: Lethal Agent (A Mitch Rapp Novel #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
“Mills’s suspenseful, strikingly original sixth Mitch Rapp novel…is as riveting as anything penned by Mitch’s creator, Vince Flynn (1966–2013). Mills has really hit his stride with this franchise entry.” —Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“One of the best thriller writers on the planet.” —The Real Book Spy
In the next thriller in the #1 New York Times bestselling Mitch Rapp series, it’s a race against the clock when ISIS takes out the entire US power grid and throws the country into chaos.
When Mitch Rapp captures ISIS’s top technology expert, he reveals that he was on his way to meet a man who claims to have the ability to bring down America’s power grid. Rapp is determined to eliminate this shadowy figure, but the CIA’s trap fails.
The Agency is still trying to determine what went wrong when ISIS operatives help this cyber terrorist do what he said he could—plunge the country into darkness. With no concept of how this unprecedented act was accomplished, the task of getting the power back on could take months. Perhaps even years.
Rapp and his team embark on a desperate search for the only people who know how to repair the damage—the ones responsible. But his operating environment is like nothing he’s experienced before. Computers and communication networks are down, fuel can no longer be pumped from gas stations, water and sanitation systems are on the brink of collapse, and the supply of food is running out.
Can Rapp get the lights back on before America descends irretrievably into chaos?
This compulsive thriller proves once again that the Mitch Rapp series is “the best of the best when it comes to the world of special ops” (Booklist, starred review).
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn (1966–2013) created one of contemporary fiction’s most popular heroes: CIA counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp, featured in thirteen of Flynn’s acclaimed political thrillers. All of his novels are New York Times bestsellers, including his stand-alone debut novel, Term Limits.
Kyle Mills is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of nineteen political thrillers, including Red War for Vince Flynn and The Patriot Attack for Robert Ludlum. He initially found inspiration from his father, the former director of Interpol, and still draws on his contacts in the intelligence community to give his books such realism. Avid outdoor athletes, he and his wife have lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for over twenty years. Visit his website at KyleMills.com.
"One of the best thriller writers on the planet...Daring, original, and unlike anything fans of this franchise have seen before, it’s hard to imagine anyone else delivering a better thriller than TOTAL POWER, the best series entry since CONSENT TO KILL (2005), and a serious contender for best book of the year."
— The Real Book Spy