Archie in the Crosshairs (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #10) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Nero Wolfe Mysteries series.
- #1: Murder in E Minor (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Death on Deadline (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: The Bloodied Ivy (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: The Last Coincidence (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #4) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Fade to Black (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Silver Spire (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #7: The Missing Chapter (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Archie Meets Nero Wolfe: A Prequel to Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe Mysteries (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Stop the Presses! (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #11) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #12: Murder, Stage Left (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #12) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #13: The Battered Badge (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: Death of an Art Collector: A Nero Wolfe Mystery (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #14) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #15: Archie Goes Home (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #15) (Paperback): $16.99
- #16: Trouble at the Brownstone (Nero Wolfe Mysteries #16) (Paperback): $16.99
Mystery fans will devour this entry into the classic, wisecracking Nero Wolfe series, in which Wolfe must track down a dangerous gunman--or risk losing his right-hand man Archie Goodwin is chipper as he strolls home from his weekly poker game, money in his pocket and a smile on his lips. He has just reached Nero Wolfe's stately brownstone on West Thirty-Fifth Street when a sedan whips around the corner and two gunshots ring out, nearly hitting Goodwin. It is a warning, and the message is clear: The next bullet will not miss. Rotund investigator Nero Wolfe has made more than his fair share of enemies over the years, and it seems one of them has decided to strike, targeting Wolfe's indefatigable assistant. Some might run for cover, but Archie Goodwin is not the type. With the help of Wolfe's brainpower, Goodwin will find the man who wants him dead--unless the killer gets to Goodwin first. Nero Award-winning author Robert Goldsborough continues the brilliant work of Rex Stout in this classic mystery series. According to Publishers Weekly, "Goldsborough cleverly captures the tone and language of the originals. Rex Stout fans can only hope he has no plans to wind up the series soon.
About the Author
Robert Goldsborough is an American author best known for continuing Rex Stout's famous Nero Wolfe series. Born in Chicago, he attended Northwestern University and upon graduation went to work for the Associated Press, beginning a lifelong career in journalism that would include long periods at the Chicago Tribune and Advertising Age. While at the Tribune, Goldsborough began writing mysteries in the voice of Rex Stout, the creator of iconic sleuths Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin. Goldsborough's first novel starring Wolfe, Murder in E Minor (1986), was met with acclaim from both critics and devoted fans, winning a Nero Award from the Wolfe Pack. Archie Goes Home is the fifteenth book in the series.