Murder at an Irish Chipper (An Irish Village Mystery #10) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the An Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (An Irish Village Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (An Irish Village Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop: A Cozy Irish Murder Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Murder on an Irish Farm: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Murder at an Irish Bakery: An Enchanting Irish Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $27.00
A belated honeymoon turns into a busman’s holiday when gardas Siobhán and Macdara Flannery find themselves investigating a dead body found in a fish and chips shop . . .
Siobhán’s brother Eoin’s new family restaurant, The O’Sullivan Six, is so close to opening—but waiting on the necessary permits plus the heat of July in the village of Kilbane in County Cork is driving everyone a bit mad. Macdara Flannery comes to the rescue with a plan—take a holiday by the sea and stuff themselves with fish and chips to support the struggling business of the aptly named Mrs. Chipper.
But when they arrive, a crowd is gathered in front of the closed shop: a local fisherman with a fresh cod delivery, a food critic, Mrs. Chipper’s ex-husband who’s opening a competing fish and chips shop directly across the street, and a repairman to fix the vent for the deep fryer. With Siobhán and Macdara as witnesses, a local handyman gets the locked door open, only to find the proprietor lying dead and covered in flour at the base of a ladder, its rungs coated in slippery fat. Clearly this was not an accidental tragedy . . .
Even as the local garda take over the murder investigation, Siobhán and Macdara can’t help themselves from placing their long-delayed honeymoon on hold—at least until they can help apprehend an elusive killer.
About the Author
Carlene O’Connor is the USA Today bestselling author of the acclaimed Irish Village Mysteries, the County Kerry Novels, and the Home to Ireland Mysteries. Born into a long line of Irish storytellers, her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales in 1897 and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places she’s wandered across the pond, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork, the setting of her Irish Village Mystery series. She is a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, and currently divides her time between New Mexico and the Emerald Isle. Please visit her online at CarleneOConnor.net.