Antique Auctions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Poppy McAllister Mystery series.
- #1: Class Reunions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Midnight Snacks are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Restaurant Weeks Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Theater Nights Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Wine Tastings Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Beauty Expos Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Mischief Nights Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
B&B owner and gluten-free baker Poppy McAllister, along with her saucy Aunt Ginny, is on the case at the annual Cold Spring Village antique show in Libby Klein’s seventh deliciously witty, paleo-themed Poppy McAllister Mystery.
When vintage items go up for auction, gluten-free baker and B&B owner Poppy McAllister discovers some people will pay the ultimate price...
It’s peak summer season at the Butterfly House Bed and Breakfast in Cape May, with tourists fluttering in and out and wreaking enough havoc to rival a Jersey Shore hurricane. Also back in town is Courtney Whipple and his family of antique dealers for the annual Cold Spring Village antique show. Courtney’s son Auggie has a unique piece he believes will fetch them a fortune if he can get it authenticated in time—a piece rival dealer Grover Prickle insists was stolen from his store.
Poppy and her Aunt Ginny attend the auction, hoping to bid on an armoire for the B&B, and discover a veritable armory for sale—everything from ancient blades and nineteenth century guns to such potential killing devices as knitting needles and a blacksmith hammer. Strangely, they don’t see either Auggie or Grover—or the mysterious item they both claim to own. Then during the auction, a body falls out of the very armoire Poppy was hoping to acquire, stabbed through the heart. Now, surrounded by competitive dealers and makeshift weapons, she must find out who turned the auction house into a slaughterhouse…
About the Author
Libby Klein graduated Lower Cape May Regional High School sometime in the '80s. Her classes revolved mostly around the culinary sciences and theater, with the occasional nap in Chemistry. She has worked as a stay at home mom, climbing the ladder up the ranks to the coveted position of Grandma. She also dabbles in the position of Vice President of a technology company, which mostly involves bossing other people around, making spreadsheets and taking out the trash. A member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, she writes from her Northern Virginia office while trying to keep her cat Figaro off her keyboard. Find her online at LibbyKleinBooks.com.