Murder, Take Two: A Humorous & Magical Cozy Mystery (A Witch City Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Witch City Mystery series.
- #1: Caught Dead Handed (A Witch City Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tails, You Lose (A Witch City Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Look Both Ways (A Witch City Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Grave Errors (A Witch City Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: It Takes a Coven (A Witch City Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Bells, Spells, and Murders (A Witch City Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Final Exam (A Witch City Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Late Checkout (A Witch City Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: See Something (A Witch City Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
A fun cozy mystery of witches, magic, and the haunted history of Salem, Massachusetts!
When a copycat killer has reporter Lee Barrett brushing up on ancient history, it’s a test where failure could be lethal . . .
As a Salem, Massachusetts, native, WICH-TV field reporter and amateur sleuth Lee Barrett is well versed in the region’s lore. So when the murder of revered local professor Samuel Bond resembles a killing from almost two centuries ago, everyone is on edge. Especially assistant professor Cody McGinnis . . .
Not only did Cody have differences with Bond, he even taught a course on the historic murder. And when his fingerprints and ladder are found at the crime scene, the police are certain of his guilt. Cody’s family, however, believes otherwise and asks Lee for assistance. Now, with the help of her clairvoyant cat, O’Ryan, her tech-savvy librarian aunt and housemate Ibby, and Pete Mondello, her handsome detective beau, Lee will delve deeper than ever into Salem’s past—and into her own psychic gifts—to find the real killer—before someone else is history . . .
Praise for the Witch City Mysteries
“Perfectly relaxing and readable.”
“This rewarding paranormal cozy series debut will have Victoria Laurie fans lining up to follow.”
“An entertaining story that keeps readers guessing until the very twisted and eerie end.”
—RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Carol J. Perry was born in Salem on Halloween Eve. She has written many young adult novels, in addition to the Witch City mystery series. She and her husband Dan live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with two cats and a black Lab. Visit her at www.caroljperry.com.