Murder in the Cookbook Nook: A Southern Culinary Cozy Mystery for Book Lovers (A Book Retreat Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Book Retreat Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in the Mystery Suite (A Book Retreat Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Murder in the Paperback Parlor (A Book Retreat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Murder in the Secret Garden (A Book Retreat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in the Locked Library (A Book Retreat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in the Reading Room (A Book Retreat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder in the Storybook Cottage (A Book Retreat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Murder on the Poet's Walk (A Book Retreat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
The witty new story from the bestselling author of The Secret Book & Scone Society series is perfect for bibliophiles who love a A Bookish Cook-Off with a little murder on the side…
“Love Chopped and mysteries? This delightful character-driven cozy is just the treat for you.”— Kirkus Reviews
Six chefs are preparing to compete in an outdoor tent at Storyton Hall in Virginia for prizes that will boost their careers—but is there someone who can’t stand the heat? It looks that way when one of the contestants is found dead in a pantry packed with two centuries’ worth of cookbooks, among other treasures and rarities.
Could there be a connection to other recent events in town, like tampering with the costume of a local mascot? Jane isn’t sure, but after someone serves a second course of murder, the kitchen must be closed and the killer must be found . . .
“Readers will find themselves wanting to live in Storyton, no matter how many people end up dead there.”—Suspense Magazine on Murder in the Locked Library
About the Author
Ellery Adams is the New York Times bestselling author of two cookbooks and over thirty mysteries, including the Book Retreat Mysteries, The Secret, Book, & Scone Society series, the Books by the Bay Mysteries, and the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries. A native New Yorker, she has had a lifelong love affair with stories, food, rescue animals, and large bodies of water. When not working on her next novel, she reads, bakes, gardens, spoils her three cats, and rearranges her bookshelves. She lives with her husband and two children in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. For more information and lists of bibliotherapy suggestions, please visit ElleryAdamsMysteries.com or YourBookRX.com.
Praise for Murder in the Cookbook Nook
“Love Chopped and mysteries? This delightful character-driven cozy is just the treat for you.”