Of Mutts and Murder (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Not Yet Published
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery series.
- #1: Death by Chocolate Lab (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #1) (Compact Disc): $37.99
- #2: Dial Meow for Murder (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #2) (Compact Disc): $37.99
- #3: Pawprints & Predicaments (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Midwinter's Tail (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Something Borrowed, Something Mewed (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
It’s time for Sylvan Creek’s annual “Chili for Dogs” charity event—and when Daphne Templeton-Black’s father, Ben, rolls into town with his food truck and his faithful mutt, it’s sure to spice up the Memorial Day weekend. But another kind of memorial is in the cards when Ben’s business partner downs some poisoned chili.
As if Daphne didn’t have enough family commitments helping her pregnant sister, now she has to figure out who had a beef with the victim and clear her father of murder. And as she peppers witnesses and suspects with questions, she’s worried that if she can’t get someone to spill the beans, her efforts won’t amount to a hill of beans . . .
Includes recipes for homemade pet treats!
“Doggone charming from start to finish!”
—Cleo Coyle, New York Times bestselling author on Death by Chocolate Lab
About the Author
Bethany Blake lives in a small, quaint town in Pennsylvania with her husband and three daughters. When she's not writing or riding horses, she's wrangling a menagerie of furry family members that includes a nervous pit bull, a fearsome feline, a blind goldfish, and an attack cardinal named Robert. Visit Bethany at www.bethanyblakeauthor.com.