Let's Fake a Deal (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery series.
- #1: Tagged for Death: A Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Longest Yard Sale (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: All Murders Final!: A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Good Day to Buy (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: I Know What You Bid Last Summer (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Gun Also Rises (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sell Low, Sweet Harriet (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Absence of Alice (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
SHE’S GOT THE GOODS . . .
As a former military spouse, Sarah Winston’s learned a little about organizing, packing, and moving. Her latest project sounds promising: a couple of tech-industry hipsters, newly arrived in her Massachusetts town, who need to downsize. Unfortunately, when Sarah tries to sell their stuff, she discovers it’s all stolen—and she’s the unwitting fence.
BUT SARAH’S PROBLEMS ARE JUST BEGINNING
Michelle, an old friend of Sarah’s from the Air Force base, is in line for a promotion—but not everyone is happy about it, and she’s been hit with an anonymous discrimination complaint. When one of the men she suspects is behind the accusations turns up dead in Michelle’s car, Sarah needs to clear Michelle’s name—as well as her own for selling hot merchandise. And she’ll have to do it while also organizing a cat lady’s gigantic collection of feline memorabilia, or they’ll be making room for Sarah in a jail cell . . .
Praise for the Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mysteries
“There’s a lot going on in this charming mystery, and it all works . . . Well written and executed, this is a definite winner.” —RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars on All Murders Final!
“Full of garage-sale tips…amusing. A solid choice for fans of Jane K. Cleland’s Josie Prescott Antique Mystery series.”
—Library Journal on Tagged for Death
“A slam dunk for those who love antiques and garage sales . . .surprising twists and turns.” —Kirkus Reviews on A Good Day to Buy
About the Author
Sherry Harris is the author of Agatha Award-nominated Best First Novel Tagged for Death, as well as The Longest Yard Sale, All Murders Final!; A Good Day to Buy, and I Know What You Bid Last Summer in the Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery series. Sherry started bargain hunting in second grade at her best friend’s yard sale. She honed her bartering skills as she moved around the country while her husband served in the Air Force. Sherry combined her love of garage sales, her life as an Air Force spouse, and her time living in Massachusetts as inspiration for this series. Sherry is an independent editor for fiction and nonfiction writers, a member of Sisters in Crime, Sisters in Crime New England, and Sisters in Crime Chesapeake Chapter. She blogs with New England mystery writers at WickedCozyAuthors.com.
“Plenty of mysterious circumstances and garage-sale tips keep the angst-ridden story moving at a headlong pace.”