Slay in Character (A Cat Latimer Mystery #4) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Cat Latimer Mystery series.
- #1: A Story to Kill (A Cat Latimer Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Fatality by Firelight (A Cat Latimer Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Of Murder and Men (A Cat Latimer Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Sconed to Death (A Cat Latimer Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Field Guide to Homicide (A Cat Latimer Mystery #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
Staying in character can be murder when Cat Latimer and the members of her writers’ retreat head for a ghost town . . .
Cat and the members of her writers’ retreat have just arrived in Outlaw, Colorado, an “Old West” tourist town complete with inhabitants dressed up as famous figures from history. But this authentic slice of Americana takes a murderous turn when a college student masquerading as a 19th-century saloon girl becomes history herself.
Was she the intended target? Or did she take a hit meant for someone else? With a cast of suspects to choose from—including some notorious gunslingers and the sleazy town founders—Cat must unhorse the real culprit before a real-life ghost story is given a killer twist . . .
Praise for Lynn Cahoon
“Better get your flashlight handy, A Story to Kill will keep you reading all night.”
—Laura Bradford, author of the Amish Mysteries
“Lynn Cahoon has created an absorbing, good fun mystery in Mission to Murder.”
About the Author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lynn Cahoon is an Idaho expat. She grew up living the small town life she now loves to write about. Currently, she’s living with her husband and two fur babies in a small historic town on the banks of the Mississippi River where her imagination tends to wander. Guidebook to Murder, Book 1 of the Tourist Trap series, won the 2015 Reader’s Crown award for Mystery Fiction. Visit her at www.lynncahoon.com.