Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #1: All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Here Comes the Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
“Memorable characters, a charming locale, and a satisfying mystery.”—Barbara Allan
When a film crew comes to Mackinac Island, the last thing fudge shop owner Allie McMurphy expects to find is a murder victim . . .
SHOT ON LOCATION
It's Labor Day weekend, the official end of tourist season, and the beginning of a whole batch of trouble. First, the island is invaded by a TV crew filming a murder mystery pilot, and handsome Hollywood heartthrob Dirk Benjamin needs Allie’s help to prep for his role as local cop Rex Manning. Then, Allie’s bichonpoo Mal sniffs out a real murder in the alley behind the Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop, a man shot in the head—with a note challenging amateur sleuth Allie to catch the culprit. Like it or not, the fudge maker has to square off against a crazy killer—but this time she may have bitten off more than she can chew . . .
Praise for Nancy Coco and the Candy-Coated Mysteries
“It’s probably best not to read this while you’re too hungry, as the assorted fudge recipes may send you right to the kitchen.”
—The Oakland Tribune
“The characters are fun and well-developed, the setting is quaint and beautiful.”
—RT Book Reviews
“I really enjoyed this cozy mystery and look forward to reading more in this series.”
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the acclaimed author of the Candy Coated Mysteries, the Oregon Honeybee Mystery series, a number of romantic suspense novels, Western historical romances, and four additional mystery series written under the name Nancy J. Parra. An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an online group of female veterans—Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen (RomVets.com). She is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. Nancy lives in Oregon with a Bichonpoo affectionately known as “Little Dog” on Facebook and Twitter. Visit her online at www.NancyJCoco.com.
The author will donate a portion of her earnings from this book to the ASPCA®.
Learn what you can do to help at www.aspca.org/donate.