The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery #12) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Domestic Diva Mystery series.
- #1: The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Diva Paints the Town (A Domestic Diva Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Diva Haunts the House (A Domestic Diva Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Diva Digs Up the Dirt (A Domestic Diva Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Diva Frosts a Cupcake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (A Domestic Diva Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Diva Serves High Tea (A Domestic Diva Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Diva Cooks Up a Storm (A Domestic Diva Mystery #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: The Diva Spices It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #14: The Diva Serves Forbidden Fruit (A Domestic Diva Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: The Diva Says Cheesecake! (A Domestic Diva Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
In New York Times bestselling author Krista Davis’s new Domestic Diva mystery, Old Town’s annual Pie Festival crumbles into chaos after a celebrity judge is murdered, leaving it up to entertaining maven and sometime-sleuth Sophie Winston to dole out justice . . .
Nothing heats up Old Town quite like the annual Pie Festival, and this year is no exception, especially since Sophie’s professional rival, Natasha Smith, is barred from participating. Sophie, meanwhile, has been asked to oversee the pie eating contest. But the drama really rolls out when celebrity judge, Patsy Lee Presley, host of television’s most popular cooking show, bites the crust during the competition, and Sophie’s friends are suspected of the crime.
As the folks of Old Town dish, the tough truth about Patsy’s meteoric rise to domestic stardom begins to leak. It turns out that Patsy’s sweet exterior hid a secret sour side, which alienated many of her closest allies, including a jilted ex-husband, a bitter ex-mentor, and a jaded ex-best friend. With the festival falling apart, and her friends in danger of being boxed up for murder, Sophie must cobble together the clues and stop a flakey fiend from serving up any more deadly desserts.
Includes delicious recipes and entertaining tips!
About the Author
Krista Davis is the New York Times bestselling author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries, the Paws & Claws Mysteries, and the new Pen & Ink Mysteries, with covers that can be colored. Several of her books have been nominated for the Agatha Award. Krista lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with two cats and a brood of dogs. Her friends and family complain about being guinea pigs for her recipes, but she notices they keep coming back for more. Visit her website at www.kristadavis.com.
“I have never enjoyed a series as much as I enjoy this one. You will laugh out loud, you will be angered and disappointed, you will be surprised and you will long for the next book.” --Room of Required Reading
Praise for Krista Davis's previous Domestic Diva mystery, The Diva Cooks Up a Storm:
“This satisfying entry in the series will appeal to readers who enjoy cozies with a cooking frame, like Diane Mott Davidson’s Goldy Schulz mysteries.” –Booklist
Praise for Krista Davis’s Color Me Murder:
“The mystery is pleasantly twisty...[an] appealing cast of characters – whose backstories lend themselves nicely to future plots for this carefully crafted cozy series.” - Publishers Weekly
“The theme was unique and new, the characters were relatable and entertaining, the mystery was unpredictable, and the writing was excellent.” –Night Owl Reviews
“I love a book that immediately grabs my attention and this new debut series does that. This was a well-written and fast paced whodunit that was delightfully entertaining. The author did a good job in presenting a murder mystery that had me immersed in all that was happening.” –Dru’s Book Musings
Praise for Krista Davis’s previous mysteries:
“Loaded with atmosphere and charm.”—Library Journal
“Reader alert: Tasty descriptions may spark intense cupcake cravings.”—The Washington Post
“Touches all the bases of the cozy mystery—including a bit of romance—and does so with style.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“A beautifully written, cleverly crafted mystery sure to please pet-lovers and fair-play-mystery fans, alike.” –Smitten By Books
“Raucous humor, affectionate characters, and delectable recipes highlight this unpredictable mystery that entertains during any season.”—Kings River Life Magazine
"A mouthwatering mix of murder, mirth, and mayhem." --Mary Jane Maffini, author of The Busy Woman's Guide to Murder