Restaurant Weeks Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #3) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Poppy McAllister Mystery series.
- #1: Class Reunions Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Midnight Snacks are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Theater Nights Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Wine Tastings Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Beauty Expos Are Murder (A Poppy McAllister Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
Cape May, New Jersey, is the site of a big culinary competition—and the knives are out . . .
Poppy McAllister is happy about opening a Jersey Shore B&B—but working in a professional kitchen has always been her real dream. Now it’s coming true, at least briefly, as she teams up with her former fiancée, Tim—and his condescending partner, Gigi—during the high-profile Restaurant Week challenge. Poppy’s specialty is pastries, despite her devotion to a Paleo diet. But if anyone can make glorious gluten-free goodies, it’s Poppy.
Things get heated quickly—especially when some ingredients get switched and Tim’s accused of sabotage. Relatively harmless pranks soon escalate into real hazards, including an exploding deep fryer. And now one of the judges has died after taking a bite of Poppy’s cannoli—making her the chef suspect . . .
Includes Seven Recipes from Poppy’s Kitchen!
About the Author
Libby Klein graduated Lower Cape May Regional High School in the '80s. Her classes revolved mostly around the culinary sciences and theater, with the occasional nap in Chemistry. She has worked as a stay at home mom, climbing the ranks to the coveted position of Grandma. She also dabbles in the position of Vice President of a technology company which mostly involves bossing other people around, making spreadsheets, and taking out the trash. She writes culinary cozy mysteries from her Northern Virginia office while trying to keep her cat Figaro off her keyboard. Most of her hobbies revolve around eating, and travel, and eating while traveling.