Cut to the Chaise (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #8) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Caprice De Luca Mystery series.
- #1: Staged to Death (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Deadly Decor (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Gilt by Association (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Drape Expectations (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Silence of the Lamps (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Shades of Wrath (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Slay Bells Ring (A Caprice De Luca Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
Blood red is the season’s hottest color . . .
With her wedding day mere weeks away, home stager Caprice De Luca is busy arranging every last detail for the reception at Rambling Vines Winery—a stylish venue she redecorated two years earlier. But the closer the bride-to-be gets to saying, “I do,” the more a celebration at Rambling Vines seems like a terrible mistake. As financial mishaps and unhappy customers put the winery in the red, an unidentified criminal plots to sour the business’s already ailing reputation. Worst of all, a romance from co-owner Michelle Dodd’s past could leave a permanent stain on Caprice’s best friend’s current love life. When Michelle’s aloof husband is found stabbed to death on a chaise lounge in the tasting room, Caprice vows to name the calculating culprit and set things right before her dream nuptials dissolve into a deadly nightmare . . .
About the Author
After writing romances for twenty years, Karen Rose Smith is excited to see her Caprice De Luca home-stager mystery series published. Her sleuth reflects many of her interests: interior decorating, cooking, retro fashion, gardening, and, most of all, taking in stray animals. Married to her college sweetheart, Karen has convinced her husband that felines can make purr-fect housemates. They share their home in the Susquehanna Valley of Pennsylvania with their three rescued cats. For more about Karen, please visit her website www.karenrosesmithmysteries.com.