I Know What You Bid Last Summer (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery series.
- #1: Tagged for Death: A Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Longest Yard Sale (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: All Murders Final!: A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Good Day to Buy (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Gun Also Rises (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Let's Fake a Deal (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sell Low, Sweet Harriet (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Absence of Alice (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
FOUL PLAY IN THE GYM
When it comes to running a successful garage sale, Sarah Winston believes in doing her homework. She also believes in giving back. But when she agrees to manage an athletic equipment swap, she doesn't bargain on an uncharitable killer. The day of the event, the school superintendent is found dead in the gymnasium.
HAS SARAH PLAYING DEFENSE
Suddenly the murder suspects are the school board members—including the husband of a very difficult client who's hired Sarah to run a high-end sale and demands she do her bidding. In between tagging and haggling, Sarah studies the clues to see who wanted to teach the superintendent a lesson. But as she closes in on the truth, the killer intends to give her a crash course on minding her own business . . .
Praise for the Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mysteries
“There’s a lot going on in this charming mystery, and it all works . . . Well written and executed, this is a definite winner.”—RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars on All Murders Final!
“Full of garage-sale tips…amusing. A solid choice for fans of Jane K. Cleland’s Josie Prescott Antique Mystery series.”
—Library Journal on Tagged for Death
“A slam dunk for those who love antiques and garage sales . . . surprising twists and turns.” —Kirkus Reviews on A Good Day to Buy
About the Author
Sherry Harris is the author of Agatha Award–nominated Best First Novel Tagged for Death, as well as The Longest Yard Sale, All Murders Final! and A Good Day to Buy in the Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery series. Sherry started bargain hunting in second grade at her best friend’s yard sale. She honed her bartering skills as she moved around the country while her husband served in the Air Force. Sherry combined her love of garage sales, her life as an Air Force spouse, and her time living in Massachusetts as inspiration for this series. Sherry is an independent editor for fiction and nonfiction writers, a member of Sisters in Crime, Sisters in Crime New England, and Sisters in Crime Chesapeake Chapter. She blogs with New England mystery writers at WickedCozyAuthors.com.
“Fans of Harris will appreciate both the clever mystery and the tips for buying and selling at garage sales.” —Kirkus Reviews