A Good Day to Buy (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #4) (Mass Market)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery series.
- #1: Tagged for Death: A Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Longest Yard Sale (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: All Murders Final!: A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: I Know What You Bid Last Summer (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Gun Also Rises (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Let's Fake a Deal (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sell Low, Sweet Harriet (A Sarah W. Garage Sale Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
HER BROTHER IS NO BARGAIN
When Sarah Winston’s estranged brother Luke shows up on her doorstep, asking her not to tell anyone he’s in town—especially her ex, the chief of police—the timing is strange, to say the least. Hours earlier, Sarah’s latest garage sale was taped off as a crime scene following the discovery of a murdered Vietnam vet and his gravely injured wife—her clients, the Spencers.
BUT IS HE A KILLER?
All Luke will tell Sarah is that he’s undercover, investigating a story. Before she can learn more, he vanishes as suddenly as he appeared. Rummaging through his things for a clue to his whereabouts, Sarah comes upon a list of veterans and realizes that to find her brother, she’ll have to figure out who killed Mr. Spencer. And all without telling her ex . . .
Praise for the Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mysteries
“There’s a lot going on in this charming mystery, and it all works . . . Well written and executed, this is a definite winner. Bargain-hunting has never been so much fun!” —RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars on All Murders Final!
“Full of garage-sale tips . . . amusing. A solid choice for fans of Jane K. Cleland’s Josie Prescott Antique Mystery series.” —Library Journal on Tagged for Death
About the Author
Sherry Harris is the author of Agatha Award-nominated Best First Novel Tagged for Death, The Longest Yard Sale, and All Murders Final! Sherry started bargain hunting in second grade at her best friend’s yard sale. She honed her bartering skills as she moved around the country while her husband served in the Air Force. Sherry combined her love of garage sales, her life as an Air Force spouse, and her time living in Massachusetts as inspiration for this series. Sherry is an independent editor for fiction and nonfiction writers, a member of Sisters in Crime, Sisters in Crime New England, and Sisters in Crime Chesapeake Chapter. She blogs with New England mystery writers at WickedCozyAuthors.com.