Grave Errors (A Witch City Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Witch City Mystery series.
- #1: Caught Dead Handed (A Witch City Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tails, You Lose (A Witch City Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Look Both Ways (A Witch City Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: It Takes a Coven (A Witch City Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Bells, Spells, and Murders (A Witch City Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Final Exam (A Witch City Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Late Checkout (A Witch City Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Murder, Take Two (A Witch City Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
Whose funeral will be next?
For residents of Salem, Massachusetts, the day after Halloween brings empty candy wrappers, sagging pumpkins, and a community-wide identity crisis. That is, until Lee Barrett’s TV production class suggests extending the spooky season with the traditional Mexican celebration Dia de Los Muertos. But when the students discover not all of Salem’s dead are resting in peace, the post-October blues don’t seem so bad after all . . .
As if a series of haunting graveyard visits isn’t disturbing enough, Lee and her policeman boyfriend connect the crime to an unsolved missing person case. Driven by a series of chilling psychic visions, Lee calls on her cleverest allies—including her shrewd cat, O’Ryan—to go underground and dig up the evidence needed to put a lid on a cold case forever . . . before the latest headstone in town has her name on it!
Praise for the Witch City Mysteries
“Perfectly relaxing and readable.” —Kirkus Reviews
“This rewarding paranormal cozy series debut will have Victoria Laurie fans lining up to follow.” —Library Journal
“[A]n entertaining story that keeps readers guessing until the very twisted and eerie end.” —RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Carol J. Perry was born in Salem on Halloween Eve. She has written many young adult novels, in addition to the Witch City mystery series. She and her husband Dan live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with two cats and a black Lab.