Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery #4) (Mass Market)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Witch City Mystery series.
- #1: Caught Dead Handed (A Witch City Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Tails, You Lose (A Witch City Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Look Both Ways (A Witch City Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Grave Errors (A Witch City Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: It Takes a Coven (A Witch City Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Bells, Spells, and Murders (A Witch City Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Final Exam (A Witch City Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Late Checkout (A Witch City Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Murder, Take Two: A Humorous & Magical Cozy Mystery (A Witch City Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: See Something (A Witch City Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
“Highly original and great fun. A triumph of imagination with twists and turns to delight readers.” —New York Times bestseller Carolyn Hart
A killer takes a spin through Salem . . .
Lee Barrett has agreed to attend a storage auction with Aunt Ibby—even though she suspects the forgotten rooms will yield more junk than treasure. Her skepticism vanishes once the two win a bid on an overlooked locker and uncover a trove of beautiful curiosities, including a stunning wooden carousel horse with gentle eyes and fading paint. But just before Lee leaves the fairground relic at a local repair shop, the sight of a silver samovar awakens her psychic abilities and conjures visions of murder.
Lee prays the intrusive ESP episode was just a glimpse into the past—until her policeman boyfriend reports a dead man outside the repair shop. Apparently, the unknown victim had been hot on Lee’s trail since the auction. And with the horse found dismantled, it looks like he was up to no good. What’s the story behind the antique equine, and could a strange bubblegum-chewing woman with fiery hair have something to do with the crime? Guided by her gift and O’Ryan, her wise tabby cat, Lee’s set on catching the murderer . . . before she’s sent on the darkest ride of her life.
Praise for The Witch City Mysteries
“Perfectly relaxing and readable.”– Kirkus Reviews
“This rewarding paranormal cozy series debut will have Victoria Laurie fans lining up to follow.” —Library Journal
“[A]n entertaining story that keeps readers guessing until the very twisted and eerie end.” —RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Carol J. Perry was born in Salem on Halloween Eve. She has written many young adult novels, in addition to the Witch City mystery series. She and her husband Dan live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida with two cats and a black Lab.