Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Quilting Mystery series.
- #1: Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Knot in My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Gone but Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Something's Knot Kosher (A Quilting Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knot on Her Life (A Quilting Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Knot of This World (A Quilting Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Knot Ready for Murder (A Quilting Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
In tracing her ancestry, quilter Martha Rose discovers a ritzy half-sister, a stash of family secrets, and a decades-old mystery that only she can unravel . . .
Martha Rose is shocked to find she has a half-sister, especially one so different from her. Giselle Cole is wealthy, widowed, and lives a glamorous life in West Los Angeles. At least her grandmother was a quilter! But Giselle can’t answer Martha’s many questions about their father—he disappeared when she was only a child and the few clues left behind indicate he may have been murdered. So Martha and Giselle team up on an investigation that weaves them through the streets of L.A., their father’s hidden love affairs, and into some mysterious unfinished Cole family business . . .
Praise for Mary Marks and her Quilting Mysteries
“A pleasurable and satisfying addition to any quilting mystery fan’s reading list. Recommend to those who cannot get enough of Terri Thayer, Elizabeth Craig, or Earlene Fowler.”
—Library Journal on Knot in My Backyard
“Readers will be surprised by the ending.”
—RT Book Reviews on Knot What You Think
About the Author
Born and raised in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, Mary Marks earned a B.A. in Anthropology from UCLA and an M.A. in Public Administration from the American Jewish University in Los Angeles. In 2004 she enrolled in the UCLA Extension Writers Program. Her first novel, Forget Me Knot, was a finalist in a national writing competition in 2011. She is currently a reviewer of cozy mysteries for The New York Journal of Books at www.nyjournalofbooks.com. Readers can visit her at www.marymarksmysteries.com and www.facebook.com/mmarks2013.