Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Quilting Mystery series.
- #1: Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Knot in My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Gone but Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Something's Knot Kosher (A Quilting Mystery #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Knot on Her Life (A Quilting Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Knot of This World (A Quilting Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
The newest member of Martha’s close-knit quilting circle has an eye for couture. But when the designer’s fingerprints are found blanketing a crime scene, Martha must prove that he didn’t have a hand in homicide!
Martha Rose is alarmed by the discovery of Dolleen Doyle’s dead body, especially when evidence suggests a fellow quilter committed the crime. Set on clearing her pal, Martha searches for answers—but with ties to a convicted fraudster’s stolen millions and a secret office room, the victim’s past raises even more questions. As Martha inches towards the culprit, she learns that wrapping the case up—and living to baste another square—will be trickier than she ever imagined . . .
Praise for Mary Marks and her Quilting Mysteries
“Characters are brilliantly written in entertaining situations . . . Gone are the stereotypes of mature women expected to stay at home and knit quietly by the fire.” —RT Book Reviews on Gone but Knot Forgotten
“A pleasurable and satisfying addition to any quilting mystery fan’s reading list. Recommend to those who cannot get enough of Terri Thayer, Elizabeth Craig, or Earlene Fowler.” —Library Journal on Knot in My Backyard
About the Author
Mary Marks is the author of the award-winning Quilting Mysteries featuring Martha Rose, a zaftig, Jewish divorcee of a certain age living in the San Fernando Valley. The first book in the series was published in 2014 when Marks was 70, proving that anything can happen with persistence and a little bit of luck. The author lives in Camarillo, California with her dog Ginger and her orange cat Louie.