Oh, Fudge! (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #1: All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
Life is always sweet in Allie McMurphy’s delectable fudge shop. But murder can make things unpleasantly sticky . . .
A DEADLY CONFECTION
After Allie inherited her family’s McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop, cousin Tori moved off to California in a bitter huff, and the two haven’t spoken since. So to have her cousin reappear on Mackinac Island without warning is a big surprise—but not as surprising as finding her standing over a dead woman impaled with a garden spade in the Mackinac Butterfly House. Butterflies may be free, but Tori won’t be for much longer—unless the cousins can bury the hatchet and work together to catch a killer who’s taken flight. Because when it comes to family, blood is thicker than fudge . . .
Praise for Nancy Coco and the Candy-Coated Mysteries
“Memorable characters, a charming locale, and a satisfying mystery.” —Barbara Allan
“Beautiful Mackinac Island provides the setting for a puzzling series of crimes . . . plenty of plausible suspects and mouthwatering fudge recipes.” —Kirkus Reviews
“I know I will be counting down the days until the next mystery with Allie McMurphy.” —Cozy Mystery Book Reviews
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the acclaimed author of the Candy Coated Mysteries, the Oregon Honeybee Mystery series, a number of romantic suspense novels, Western historical romances, and four additional mystery series written under the name Nancy J. Parra. An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an online group of female veterans—Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen (RomVets.com). She is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. Nancy lives in Oregon with a Bichonpoo affectionately known as “Little Dog” on Facebook and Twitter. Visit her online at www.NancyJCoco.com.
The author will donate a portion of her earnings from this book to the ASPCA®.
Learn what you can do to help at www.aspca.org/donate.