Killer Reunion (A Savannah Reid Mystery #21) (Mass Market)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 21 in the A Savannah Reid Mystery series.
- #10: Murder A la Mode (A Savannah Reid Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #15: Wicked Craving (A Savannah Reid Mystery #15) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #16: A Decadent Way To Die (A Savannah Reid Mystery #16) (Paperback): $7.99
- #17: Buried In Buttercream (A Savannah Reid Mystery #17) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #18: Killer Honeymoon (A Savannah Reid Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #19: Killer Physique (A Savannah Reid Mystery #19) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #20: Killer Gourmet (A Savannah Reid Mystery #20) (Paperback): $7.99
- #22: Every Body on Deck (A Savannah Reid Mystery #22) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #23: Hide and Sneak (A Savannah Reid Mystery #23) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #25: And the Killer Is . . . (A Savannah Reid Mystery #25) (Hardcover): $26.00
Twenty-five years is a long time to be away from home, but plus-sized P.I. Savannah Reid is ready for her high school reunion, complete with mean girls, ex-beaus, and murder charges . . .
With a handsome husband on her arm, Savannah Reid is ready for a triumphant return to her Georgia roots. But when her old high school nemesis Queen of Mean Jeanette Parker shows she hasn’t changed her stripes one bit, Savannah rises to the challenge—and finally comes out on top. Until Jeanette’s dead body shows up in the swamp and just about everyone is ready to pin Savannah for murder . . .
But even her best buds are having trouble keeping Savannah out of jail, despite the fact that Jeanette has more than enough enemies. Savannah never thought going back to school would be so hard. But she’s learned a thing or two in her time away, and she’s ready to finally make the grade when it comes to the ultimate high school redemption . . .
“Series fans will gobble this up.” —Publishers Weekly
About the Author
G.A. McKevett is the author of the acclaimed Savannah Reid mystery series. Also writing under the name Sonja Massie, she has authored over 60 books ranging from cozy mysteries, to historical romances, to nonfiction works on the history of Ireland. Her earthy humor and fast-paced plots delight her fans, while critics applaud her offbeat characterizations and incisive observations on human nature. Irish by ancestry, she has lived in Toronto, Ireland and Los Angeles, but now resides in New York. Readers can visit her online at www.SonjaMassie.com.