Spells and Scones (Magical Bakery Mystery #6) (MP3 CD)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Some Enchanted Eclair (Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (A Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Potions and Pastries (Magical Bakery Mystery #7) (Compact Disc): $42.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #9: Witches and Wedding Cake (A Magical Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
When the bookshop next to the Honeybee Bakery hosts a signing for a Savannah radio celebrity's new self-help book, magical baker Katie Lightfoot is happy to provide some delectable desserts. The whole spellbook club is going to the event, curious about the book (and maybe to sample some goodies), but the final chapter comes too soon for the author when she is found dead at the event. The prime suspect is Angie Kissel, a former witch whose familiar was once Katie's own terrier, Mungo. Katie is at first hesitant to help, afraid of losing the little dog who has become so important to her. But after a little nudge from Mungo himself, Katie decides to try to conjure up the real killer-before Angie gets served.