One Hot Murder (Victoria Square Mystery #3) (Compact Disc)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Victoria Square Mystery series.
- #1: A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square Mystery #1) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #2: The Walled Flower (Victoria Square Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Dead, Bath, and Beyond (Victoria Square Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Yule Be Dead (Victoria Square Mystery #5) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #6: Murder Ink (Victoria Square Mystery #6) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #7: A Murderous Misconception (Victoria Square Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $8.99
Katie Bonner, the reluctant manager of Artisans Alley in the quaint shopping district of Victoria Square, is no stranger to ambivalence. Things have been going hot and heavy with pizza maker Andy Rust-so much so that Katie has moved in over his pizza parlor. But now that summer's ushered in a heat wave, an apartment above pizza ovens without an air conditioner is making Katie hot and bothered. At the height of the heat wave, a tragic fire strikes Victoria Square. Wood U, a small store selling wooden gifts and small furniture, is destroyed. But the fire may just be a smoke screen-for murder. A body is found among the charred wreckage, and the victim didn't die from smoke inhalation. He was shot. Now-despite making Detective Ray Davenport hot under the collar-Katie is determined to smoke out a cold-hearted killer...