The Walled Flower (Victoria Square Mystery #2) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Victoria Square Mystery series.
- #1: A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square Mystery #1) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #3: Recipes To Die For: A Victoria Square Cookbook (Victoria Square Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dead, Bath, and Beyond (Victoria Square Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Yule Be Dead (Victoria Square Mystery #5) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #6: Murder Ink (Victoria Square Mystery #6) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #7: A Murderous Misconception (Victoria Square Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $8.99
If Katie Bonner's late husband hadn't invested all their savings in the craft fair Artisans Alley-which Katie is now responsible for keeping in the black-the Webster mansion could have been hers to remodel. For years she dreamed of renovating the old place on Victoria Square into a bed and breakfast. Now that dream belongs to another young couple. But their dream becomes a nightmare when a skeleton is discovered, sealed in one of the walls of the mansion. The bones belong to Heather Winston, who went missing twenty-two years ago. Her aunt is Rose Nash, a jewelry vendor at Artisans Alley, who is determined to find her niece's murderer, and asks for Katie's help to do it. The case may be cold, but the killer is very much alive-and ready to go to any lengths to keep past secrets buried...